Wells Hall Replacement*
*Updated June 3, 2019
The Wells Hall Replacement project will replace Wells Hall wings 1-4 with a new, 73,935 square-foot, three-story building. The current Wells Hall building is the oldest building in the community college system built for college instructional purposes.
Plans and specifications are being devleoped by Integrus Architecture for the constructions of the new building. The construction contract is expected to be awarded this fall, with demolition beginning in November.
- Design: August 2018 - July 2019
- Office/classroom relocations begin: June 21, 2019
- Office/classroom relocations end: September 9, 2019
- Construction: November 2019- June 2021
- Demolition begins: November 4, 2019
- Project completion: Summer 2021 (open for fall quarter classes)
What will be in the new building
- 25 classrooms, numerous offices and program spaces
- Adult Basic Education/English as a Second Language
- Developmental Education
- World Languages
- Social Sciences
- Workforce Education
- Continuing Education
- a conference center
During demolition and construction of Wells Hall wings 1-4, parking in the Wells Hall Visitor Lot (Lot A) and the Music and Art Center Parking Lot (Lot M) may be affected. For more information about paid parking on the WVC campus, visit the Parking webpage.
View and download a map of the Wenatchee campus with the new, temporary locations of the departments that will be affected by the Wells Hall replacement construction.
Charlie Robb, project manager: email@example.com