Radiologic Technology Admission
What are the requirements?
Click here (PDF) to get a list of all the general requirements and prerequisites. View an Allied Health Information Session to learn more.
Allied Health Information Session options:
How are transfer credits evaluated?
When are applications accepted?
The program starts every spring quarter and takes 2 years to complete. Applications for the 2023 program will be available on December 1st, 2022 and will be due by January 6th, 2023 at 5:00 PM.
How are applications evaluated?
Selection of students for the program is based on grades. Specifically, the program considers:
- Your cumulative college GPA
- Your average grade from BIOL& 241 and BIOL& 242 (or equivalent)
- Repetition of these courses may affect your application
- Your highest English composition grade
What do I need to complete if I am accepted?
All applicants will be notified about a month after the application closes. If you are accepted to the program, you must complete all the requirements detailed on this page (PDF) as well as all items listed in the acceptance packet. You should also be prepared to pay a $50, non-refundable, acceptance fee.
- If needed, apply to Wenatchee Valley College (WVC).
- Select spring quarter as the beginning quarter.
- If you are taking winter quarter classes at WVC, do not reapply.
- If you are a former WVC student that did not take classes winter quarter, update your information with Admissions and Registration.
- Send up-to-date official college transcripts from all colleges where you have earned
credit, excluding WVC.
- Contact Admissions and Registration if you have questions on how to submit official
- Phone: 509-682-6806
- Email: email@example.com
- If you have entire transcripts that are over 10 years old, contact the Allied Health & Nursing Navigator to determine whether the old transcripts need to be submitted (509-682-6830).
- If you took fall classes at another school, and your fall grades will not be posted on your official transcript by the last day applications are accepted, attach an unofficial transcript showing your fall grades (this is in addition to the official transcript showing all classes up until fall).
- Contact Admissions and Registration if you have questions on how to submit official transcripts.
- You will need to provide your Student ID number. If you do not know your number, you can look it up here.
What else should I know before applying?
- Acceptance to WVC does not guarantee acceptance to the Radiologic Technology program.
- If you leave the program for any reason, contact the program director to discuss your re-entry options (509-682-6677).
- Read about technical standards and essential functions here (PDF).
- Conviction of certain crimes may prevent completion of the clinical requirements of the program and may prevent future licensure and employment in healthcare.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- You will be notified in late January or early February with your status
Use the link below to access the application. The application can be completed on a smart phone, but it is recommended that you use a laptop or desktop computer.