Now Accepting Applications for the 2021-2023 Cohort! Part-time and full-time options are available.
- Priority deadline: March 15, 2021
- Final deadline: June 1, 2021
- Classes begin Summer 2021!
- Earned Associates Degree (or higher) from a regionally accredited institution
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- BAS-Teaching Prerequisite Coursework
- Scores on the WEST-B, SAT, or ACT
- Passed Criminal Background Check (completed through the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction, OSPI)
- Application to Wenatchee Valley College (if not currently enrolled)
- Application to BAS-Teaching Program
- Submitted WEST-B, SAT, or ACT scores to WVC
- Three (3) Professional and/or Academic References (2 of the 3 should be from current supervisors or others who formally evaluate your work)
- Resume or CV
- Transcripts from all post-secondary education programs (upload unofficial transcripts - official transcripts will be submitted after admission).
- Submitted two (2) Admission Essays
- What are your professional goals? How do you believe that obtaining BAS-Teaching will impact or improve your future practice? (250-500 words).
- Describe the most pressing educational needs in your community. Identify how you might address those needs as a prepared teacher (250-500 words).
- Completed FAFSA or WAFSA and any other applicable financial aid forms
- Pay application fee for $50
- Interview with Early Childhood Education faculty (scheduled upon submission of application)