WVC Foundation at Omak
The Wenatchee Valley College at Omak Foundation exists to generate community and financial support, to enhance educational opportunities and resources, and to fund scholarships within the northern region of the college district.
The Wenatchee Valley College at Omak Foundation was formed by a group of citizens in 2000 to encourage and support educational programs offered at Wenatchee Valley College at Omak.
The WVC at Omak Foundation is a nonprofit corporation established under Washington law and is fiscally and structurally independent of District 15. Guided by a 15-member governing board of community members, the WVC at Omak Foundation is ideally suited to accept gifts of cash, real property, endowments, annuities and gift trusts from donors supportive of WVC at Omak.
The WVC at Omak Foundation currently offers direct assistance to students through
memorial, scholarship and critical needs funding. Application deadlines vary.
- The Stan Berg Memorial Fund
- The Frank Allen Memorial Fund
- The Janice Wells Memorial Fund
- Allied Health Scholarship
- Winifred Voelcker Faculty Scholarship
- Okanogan Grange Match Scholarship
- Nelson Family Accounting Scholarship
- Sheryl Smith Memorial Scholarship
- Critical and Emergency Needs Fund
Become a donor and make an impact in the lives of students. Your generous donations cover:
- Program starter kits for first-year nursing students
- State testing costs for the graduating nurses
- Scholarships in a variety of disciplines
- Educational equipment upgrades
- Student resources including emergency funds
- Land acquisition for the expansion of the WVC at Omak
- Classrooms and more!
For more information, to donate or become a member, please contact the foundation president via the foundation's staff liaison at (509) 422-7807, email OmakFoundation@wvc.edu, or send mail to 25 N. Ash Street, P.O. box 1374, Omak, WA 98841.