Student Access Services
Wenatchee Valley College is committed to providing equal opportunity in accommodations, benefits, rights and privileges of college services, programs and activities for every qualified student with disabilities. WVC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified students with disabilities, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Washington State Law. Moreover, we recognize disability as a valued part of diversity.
Student Access Services (SAS) has been designated by the college as the primary office to guide, coach, and assist students with disabilities. We provides individualized accommodation services to WVC Wenatchee and Omak students with disabilities.
- Process for Securing Disability Accommodations - steps to establishing an accommodation plan.
- Student Access Services Portal - video tutorials about navigating our online accommodation management system, Student Access Portal.
- Instructor Resources - webpage dedicated to faculty with information about implementation of disability accommodations in their classrooms and general tips for working with students with disabilities.
- Student Access Testing Center - information for students and faculty regarding proctoring of accommodated exams in the Student Access Testing Center (SATC)
- Residence Hall Accommodations - information regarding accommodations in WVC Residence Hall, including Emotional Support Animals.
- Grievance Process - process for requesting an independent review and reconsideration of a decision made by Student Access Services staff regarding disability accommodations.
- Volunteer Notetaker Information - webpage dedicated to students who volunteered to provide a copy of their class notes to a student with disability.
- Accessible Technology - brief statement regarding electronic accessibility and additional resources.
- Contact Information